We gave Doug, who’s not in the O&G business, a video to watch and interpret in his own words. Here’s what he came up with…
- Feels like the oil sands from Canada may be looking to be sponsored by Skippy or Jiff.
- The Keystone Pipeline could be getting a second wind.
- Environmentalists think this second wind… really blows.
- Pro-Pipeline people say the pipeline will lower the chance of accidental oil spills.
- President Trump wants to make sure the pipes TransCanada uses for this pipeline are built in the U.S.
- Obama was against the pipeline.
- Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau favors construction of new pipelines and also wants to do more for climate issues. He also wanted to save a piece of cake while eating it.
Some highlights… (click here to play video)
:10 – Here’s where reps at Skippy and Jiff will start working the phones.
:18 – Map of the U.S. which was probably created in 1954.
:32– Effective “walk forward” by our host to keep us engaged. As we begin to wonder what she’s holding in her hand.
:48 – Nice “Got my sleeves rolled up and ready to work” image of Justin Trudeau.
1:22 – “8 to 37 percent”- Really? May want to tighten up that range, Paneba Institute (Sp?).
1:41 – Some weirdos out there may be wishing they were the paper in our hosts’ hands at this point. #StayFocused
1:42 – 1:59 – Recap of what we already heard. But it’s nice to hear it again to be sure we weren’t hearing things.