We gave Doug, who’s not in the O&G business, a video to watch and interpret in his own words. Here’s what he came up with…
- Sometimes it’s tough to figure out what the Trump administration is doing.
- For Trump, using U.S. steel is imperative in terms of going forward with the Keystone XL Pipeline.
- The signing of the Keystone memoranda starts the process of initiating the approval of beginning the process. Translation – ain’t nothin’ happening yet.
- The tribes that were against it, may be in favor of it now… with conditions that aren’t yet clear.
- TransCanada may be on board, but it depends on the details.
- This offers the Canadian oil market a “lifeline” even though they’re not playing “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.”
- OPEC is not/would not be a fan of the Keystone Pipeline as an oil source. Bigger point… OPEC isn’t a fan of any other oil source.
- Will this impact oil prices? Short answer – “Who knows?… Check back in a couple years.”
Some highlights… (click here to play video)
:37 – Feel the full effect of how much care Tina Davis put into her last salon appointment so as not to let any hair cover her left eye.
:53 – Distracting earrings alert.
1:23 – “Guy in the middle” feels left out, so interjects with unfocused enthusiasm.
2:10 – For those curious about TransCanada stock trend… You’re in luck!
2:22 – 2:34 – Inspiring shots of steel pipes in dirt.
2:58 – Graph from the 1983 media package.
3:13 – “Levelize out”? Really? This week on: “Made Up Terms”.
3:33 – This host really gets a kick out of herself.