We gave Doug, who’s not in the O&G business, a video to watch and interpret in his own words. Here’s what he came up with…
- The big news of 2016 was OPEC finally agreeing to oil production cuts. The big question is will they stick to what they agreed to?
- Paolo Scaroni says the price of oil per barrel will remain between $50 and $60.
- In addition to being an oil industry expert, Paolo Scaroni should also be a crime boss in Jersey.
- When the price of oil per barrel gets close to $60, investments in Shale oil will bring the price down.
- Scaroni likes to dodge questions about Donald Trump.
- I have no idea what “Repershmom” means. But it sounds like a word I’d like to get more involved with. #CoolWithForeignAccents.
- Scaroni believes most of Europe is against sanctions on Russia.
- Scaroni likes to visit Russia often and is homies with Vladimir Putin and may have helped him write his thesis on hydrocarbon. #DoubtIt.
- Russia always maintains its promises… unless it comes to hacking classified/top secret information, or not brutally invading sovereign countries.
Some highlights… (click here to play video)
:01 – Always makes me feel safe to start with a wave from V-Pu.:20-:25 – Nervous, stuttering hosts do not make me feel safe.
:44 – Need to come up with a more intriguing name than “Generic” for a graph.
:46-:56 – If you’re a fan of mumbling, this is your sweet spot.
1:33 – Nice to see Big Ben behind Sarconi. At least it’s more interesting than the “We’ll see what he’s going to do” answers being given.
1:40 – I thought he was going to say “Make America Great Again”… you will too.
1:48 – “Repershmom?” I know that can’t be what she says, but I can’t hear anything else.
2:05 – 2:59 – Sarconi puts a clinic on, on how to drag out an answer to a simple “more or less?” question… and in the end just say “The European situation will improve.” Translation – “Do you have to worry?”… “More or less”.
3:10 – 3:30 – Sarconi kisses Putin’s ass.
3:34 – Russia always keeps its promises. Especially when they sign a piece of paper. And as they say in Trump Tower… Viva La Putin!