- OPEC is a great organization looking out for our best interests.
2. Global warming not only scares me, I am trying to reduce my carbon foot print.
3. Best part of my day: arguing with engineers while trying to do my tubing tally.
4. Your prices on trucking are too low, I’d come up another $600.
5. My reports are done and accurate.
6. I wish they would let this road get rougher.
7. Great, here comes the land owner!
8. I forgot to bill for last month, so I’ll just give ya’ll that one.
9. I look forward to running slickline.
10. I forgot to call the RRC before we started pumping long string — no biggie.
11. Arent ya’ll glad we don’t have phone service on this location?
12. No thanks, I’m not hungry (said to salesman on the phone)
13. If you guys are tired, we can run rods tomorrow.
14. I wish I was in the office more.
15. Hey guys, it’s raining. We can do this bit trip later.
16. Oh look the coffee pot is full.
17. I don’t like BBQ.
18. I can’t wait for the next post-appraisal meeting.
19. I think the engineers like me.
20. Pipe wrenches are easy to fish.
21. I’ve never had to wait on an AFE#.
22. Ya’ll can text and Facebook on the floor. Your social life is obviously more important.
23. I can just use the last well’s tubing tally.
24. Don’t run a free point, lets just cut somewhere.
25. I’m not tired.
26. Man, well control school was a blast this year. I learned so much.
27. Testing tubing back in the hole today, we have 8,000′ so we should be done in an hour.
28. Hope this rig breaks down.
29. Whats a tally?
30. Without this procedure, I couldn’t figure out what to do next.
31. Did you guys watch “Real Housewives” last night?
Used with permission from OilPro