We gave Doug, who’s not in the O&G business, a video to watch and interpret in his own words. Here’s what he came up with…
- Trump’s advisors are pro fossil fuel.
- Obama’s intended energy legacy may be screwed.
- Rex Tillerson and Vladimir Putin photograph well together.
- There is no reason for interviewers to hold onto pens while asking questions.
- Interviewee Rob Barnett’s idol must be Art Garfunkel.
- It’s not a question of “if” Rob Barnett (“Ro-Bar”) is high for this interview…. It’s “how high” is Rob Barnett for this interview.
- Congress is still important when it comes to making and changing policy.
- As far as the future of The U.S and The Paris Climate agreement… who knows?