- You were right.
2. That pipe I.D. is 2.something.
3. I think the consultants like me.
4. I don’t care how ya’ll do it, just get it done.
5. Don’t worry about that drilling procedure, it’s more like guidelines anyways.
6. We should have field personnel come in and give their opinions on this.
7. What I really want to do in 5 years is roustabout.
8. I feel respected by roughnecks when I am at the rig.
9. Look how dirty I got today.
10. I tripped pipe all night.
11. I trust that consultant’s judgement.
12. I never worry about explaining why we need a supplemental AFE.
13. Ya’ll take your time out there, we understand fishing.
14. That production report didn’t have near enough graphs or charts.
15. It’s another rod part on that well, and it’s prolly engineering’s fault. Rods are junk.
16. Hey the coffee pot is full.
17. I don’t have enough service company hats, business cards, or pens.
18. I need more time in front of my computer.
19. Samples are useless (water, tubing, paraffin, rods).
20. Totally feel appreciated here at (insert oil company name).
Used with permission from OilPro